CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FOOL

Male

Number of posts : 5
Character : FOOL
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Empty
PostSubject: Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me   Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

i have problems help i need to report people
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me   Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 am

take a screenshot or record the player then upload it on the forums or send it to an admin
Back to top Go down
FOOL

Male

Number of posts : 5
Character : FOOL
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me   Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am

Titten I have new map where cna i place screen ?
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me   Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am

dont say you dont know how to post screenshots....
press printscreen, open paint, press ctrl+v, save, go to imageshack.us, upload it, post link of the pic here
Back to top Go down
Flowen
Average Member
Average Member
Flowen

Male

Number of posts : 235
Character : Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Flowen-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me   Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Ignorence at its finest........enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me   Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game  contact me Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Problems i got probs to where can i report players insite the game contact me
Page 1 of 1