CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

Number of posts : 149
Trial GM days : --
Character : Darkkiller
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-07

Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Empty
PostSubject: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Userbarforctgunzcopy
If you click on it, it will redirect you to http://coolest100.top-site-list.com/vote2.html, if it changed let me no and ill fix, but i figured it will help support a big if other people would like to use ill give the link how to do it.
I will add spaces so make sure you dont do the spaces or it will not work!
[url=http://coolest100.top-site-list.com/vote2.html/ ][img]https://2img.net/h/i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/FREENOOB/userbarforctgunzcopy.png[/ img][/ url]
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm

it doesnt redirect me t0 the top200 list :/

Last edited by Tittenfee on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ProAim
Head GM
Head GM
ProAim

Male

Number of posts : 1364
Character : ProAim,NinaRox,Dialga
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 pm

no its doesnt work lawl
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:29 am

it does.
Back to top Go down
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:36 pm

It works i just tried it...
Back to top Go down
ProAim
Head GM
Head GM
ProAim

Male

Number of posts : 1364
Character : ProAim,NinaRox,Dialga
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:26 pm

The link works But the other not lawl well Not for me =D
Back to top Go down
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

ProAim wrote:
The link works But the other not lawl well Not for me =D
The link works but the other not lawl well Not for me =D?? Im lost as to where my userbar works or the link works? Because the URL is not changed at all, its the same url to go to the top200 site but just coded into a sig. as if i wanted to i could make a signature and put url=toffigunz.de/ ] without the space then my Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Link[/url] like that, doesnt matter how i put it either way its gonna work, if the link was changed to like toffiguns.de/ ] then ofcourse it wont work, but my userbar should be working and is working 100% on my side but if its not working on yours then it must be blocked or something....It worked for firewall so i dont no the difference why it wouldnt work for you guys =/. Buttttt anyways i hope people use it on other sites... Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

when i press "click to vote for ctg" it doesnt redirect me <.< it just refreshes the page
Back to top Go down
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

it should idk why it wouldnt...works for me =/
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

but it doesnt for us
thats the problem
Back to top Go down
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 pm

yeah, i no, i cant think of a reason why it wouldnt work....Theres nothing changed in the link beside just added into a sig...Butttt i guess it wont work =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).   Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it). Empty

Back to top Go down

Another way i made to vote(Hope you like it).
Page 1 of 1