CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Vote if you want Snake as staff!

Go down 
+8
Darkfire129
ProAim
Firewall
Darkyoyo
Tittenfee
Snake
Toffifee
TheGod
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you want Snake to be in staff team?
Yes, he is one of the first staff members, he should stay in.
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_left20%Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_right
 20% [ 3 ]
No, he is abusing alot and for a long time now, make place for a new and better staff member would be great.
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_left47%Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_right
 47% [ 7 ]
Yes, he is all right, nothing wrong with him.
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_left20%Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_right
 20% [ 3 ]
No, he is doing everything all wrong, he shouldn't stay in staff anymore.
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_left7%Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_right
 7% [ 1 ]
Wouldn't change anything and i dont care
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_left6%Vote if you want Snake as staff! Bar_right
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Vote if you want Snake as staff! Empty
PostSubject: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello, all members here Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_smile

We are opening this poll to see who wants and who doesn't want "Snake" as staff anymore because i received a lot of complains.

I am thanking everyone who complained on a private message...

This poll will run for about 1 week^^

I will check this poll, that means if you cheat in this poll you will get a 1 week ban or more [yes, really].

If i see any new users made from already registered [Staff or Donate] members will mean a permanent ban.

Please, be fair. or else!

Please, all the staff team... Don't edit this post at all. [xAznDragon may edit it to correct my grammatical mistakes or to type it in a better way, that is all].

Last edited by Demantor on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toffifee
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Toffifee

Female

Number of posts : 301
Total Coins Purchased : xxxxx
Character : Toffifee
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Voted
Yes :3
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Number of posts : 3572
Character : Vote if you want Snake as staff! Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Hmm...

I told you, i egoed because of stuff... i changed, i guess you dont think that though.

And you removed my GM because we argued. Kinda like what happened to Tittenfee, so...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:46 am

ewww kinda unfair
Back to top Go down
Darkyoyo
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Darkyoyo

Male

Number of posts : 610
Character : Vote if you want Snake as staff! Yoyo
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:52 am

voted yes he shud come back ^^
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 am

Voted yes aswell. He was a great GM, after all.
Back to top Go down
ProAim
Head GM
Head GM
ProAim

Male

Number of posts : 1364
Trial GM days : --
Character : ProAim,NinaRox,Dialga
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 am

hmmm... we had a Long fight xD now its over i think.. i dont like u much But still voted
Yes he is alright,nothing wrong whit him Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_wink

( i did something wrong Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_sad i didnt read the treath i voted on the wrong =/ so i maked an new acc for vote on the correct answer Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_pale then i saw in the threath that i get ban for thiso.o sry for this Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_sad ) btw talked already whit demantor abou this.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm

the result of any poll made in this forums resembles a boolean value

true (in that case Yes, snake = gm) = at good things about friends / friendly people
false (e.g. no, dont ban snake) = at bad things about friends / friendly people

so i think its gonna be very obvious.
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:32 pm

ProAim wrote:
hmmm... we had a Long fight xD now its over i think.. i dont like u much But still voted
Yes he is alright,nothing wrong whit him Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_wink

( i did something wrong Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_sad i didnt read the treath i voted on the wrong =/ so i maked an new acc for vote on the correct answer Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_pale then i saw in the threath that i get ban for thiso.o sry for this Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_sad ) btw talked already whit demantor abou this.
We talked on msn, and you know what you will get for that but, you don't need to tell it everybody.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire129
Event Winner
Darkfire129

Male

Number of posts : 103
Character : Darkfire129
Kasumi
Ayame
Solid_Zero
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue91 / 10091 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 pm

id say Snake should stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Ye proaim we made a truce remember.

And thanks. All...

And btw i dno what your on about Chris. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkyoyo
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Darkyoyo

Male

Number of posts : 610
Character : Vote if you want Snake as staff! Yoyo
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:54 am

me neither lol ;o
oh n btw offtopic time
i can be more online @ forums since im almost all my time @ school working @ a pc lol
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 am

Snake wrote:
Ye proaim we made a truce remember.

And thanks. All...

And btw i dno what your on about Chris. Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_smile

what i mean is that the results of any poll are always for the benefit of any staff member
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 am

How?

Either people vote yes, or no, it's quite simple really.

Either it benifits me and i am GM, or it doesn't and i'm not.

And i accept any outcome because it is my destiny xD Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:22 am

people? this forum has no people,
the staff team are the people
we vote
for the staff team's benefit
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Well i don't even know why there is a poll.. it should be owners deciding lol.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Indeed.
the poll is fúcked up also
someone cheated
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:48 pm

How do you mean?

Who, what did they vote.

Wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm

well proaim cheated once, and demantor said someone else cheated too
(fake accs)
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Oh. So whats the score?

If i include the cheaters is 5-5 lol
Back to top Go down
ItzToxic
ItzToxic

Male

Number of posts : 18
Character : Noname
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm

snake is da bomb i voted yes BTW you should put h*ll ya as an option
Back to top Go down
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

Number of posts : 149
Trial GM days : --
Character : Darkkiller
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm

i say he should but i accidently picked Wouldn't change anything and i dont care =/ this is when i first started and didnt no any of the staffs, if its possible for my vote to change to yes plz do but if not sorry snake Sad like i said i just voted any vote and this was before i knew snake and stuff, Snake is cool ive talked to him on msn and xat multiple times so plz if my answer could be changed that would be awesome.
Thanks,
Darkkiller.
Back to top Go down
kayjoa
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Mapper/GFX/Manager
kayjoa

Male

Number of posts : 197
Character : Noname
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Vote if you want Snake as staff! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vote if you want Snake as staff! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

i wait now with my vote
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:47 am

DarkKiller wrote:
i say he should but i accidently picked Wouldn't change anything and i dont care =/ this is when i first started and didnt no any of the staffs, if its possible for my vote to change to yes plz do but if not sorry snake Sad like i said i just voted any vote and this was before i knew snake and stuff, Snake is cool ive talked to him on msn and xat multiple times so plz if my answer could be changed that would be awesome.
Thanks,
Darkkiller.

nope sorry cant change anything

otherwise i get banned ö.Ö
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 am

Hmm this poll was supposed to end on the 13th, exactly 10 days after Demantor started it, who is now called mrgow for some wierd reason unknown to me at this very point in time. But still...

Any way, as i see the "score" is 6-5 to me being a GM again, and if you include the yes from Dark then it's 7-5.

So again this shows that everyone is really active on this server and really care about it : D

Besides all this, i would like to be GM again, then i will actually play, because i won't be kicked out of the rooms for being "too good".

P.S

Dark, i dont have your msn xD.

~EDIT~

Nevermind.... i do lol, you added me Vote if you want Snake as staff! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote if you want Snake as staff!   Vote if you want Snake as staff! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote if you want Snake as staff!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next