CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Number of posts : 3572
Character : Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Empty
PostSubject: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

So....What you think xD
Back to top Go down
Kaos
BANNED
BANNED
Kaos

Male

Number of posts : 552
Character : Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD KaosTextcopy
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Pro.
Back to top Go down
Evils_Master
BANNED
BANNED

Female

Number of posts : 630
Character : Evils_Master , Evils_Angel , Evil_Sasuke , Black_Dragon

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 am

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:00 am

its ok
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Character : Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 pm

xD It's just tempory untill someone makes me one i like xD

For example, A7X, Cod4 Sniper, other cool stuff i like. Very Happy

And Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:35 pm

hmm make a request then in the request section Razz
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Well kaos tried, but he said it's too hard lol
Back to top Go down
Kaos
BANNED
BANNED
Kaos

Male

Number of posts : 552
Character : Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD KaosTextcopy
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Not really hard I'm just lazy >.<
Back to top Go down
JusticeX4
Average Member
Average Member
JusticeX4

Male

Number of posts : 376
Character : DivineAngel Or DivineShadow
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

not bad
go on photoshop and put your name on it and itll look good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am

Don't have photoshop... cuz i don't have like £100's to spend on it lol.... If someone could add then that would be really awsome!!! \,,/ xD
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:50 pm

never heard of cracking? ;O i cracked hmm lets see... adobe audition 3, vegas 7, gamecam 1.3, fraps
Razz ps is easy to crack, just google it
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Lazy

And i found photoshop but it didn't work... lol
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:32 am

/locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD   Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Sig and Profile Pic. Tell Me What You Think. xD
Page 1 of 1