CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Empty
PostSubject: To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging for a GM position.   To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Get lost.

Nobody of you kids will be GMs because:

You're annoying.
We don't need more staff members, let's think about more players first, okay?
Asking for a GM position is nothing but asking trouble with me and Demantor, we hate kids, so we'll also hate you. You do NOT want to have troubles with either me or Demantor.

Anyone asking me for a GM position or saying they will take my position gets chatbanned by me.
I don't care if you have a donation color on you, I don't care if you are a Respected member, I don't care what rank you are, ask for a staff position = trouble.

I know, I'm acting like an Owner right now, and all those kids here will complain I'm not an Owner at all, but every owner here agrees with me, beat that.

~The God.
Back to top Go down
Flowen
Average Member
Average Member
Flowen

Male

Number of posts : 235
Character : To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Flowen-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo   To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 pm

LOL............................Trouble Just thinking about what kind of trouble I could get in scares the sht outta me, but whats even worse is thinking of all the things Demantor could do to me. meh with all that said and done....i'll take my chances.
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo   To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Flowen wrote:
LOL............................Trouble Just thinking about what kind of trouble I could get in scares the sht outta me, but whats even worse is thinking of all the things Demantor could do to me. meh with all that said and done....i'll take my chances.
What do you mean by "but whats even worse is thinking of all the things Demantor could do to me"?
Back to top Go down
Flowen
Average Member
Average Member
Flowen

Male

Number of posts : 235
Character : To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Flowen-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo   To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Its sarcasim here I even put in a link so you will fully understand my meaning of the statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo   To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Funny.
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo   To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo Empty

Back to top Go down

To all of you kids who are annoying the owners by begging fo
Page 1 of 1