CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

the servers wont show ):

Go down 
+2
ProAim
Mathewpoke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathewpoke
Mathewpoke

Male

Number of posts : 3
Character : Noname
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
the servers wont show ): Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the servers wont show ): Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-12

the servers wont show ): Empty
PostSubject: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I played ctg once and now when ever i log in there are no servers on.And i know it works cuz my freind is playing all the time and he sais the servers are fine...i need help.
Back to top Go down
Mathewpoke
Mathewpoke

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
the servers wont show ): Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the servers wont show ): Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I've been sitting here for hours w8ting for the servers to come on but they still wont show...I love the game and this is th only version that actually ever worked ever since i stopped playing ijji gunz cuz they set it to us/eu servers.I really just wanna play gunz.
Back to top Go down
ProAim
Head GM
Head GM
ProAim

Male

Number of posts : 1364
Trial GM days : --
Character : ProAim,NinaRox,Dialga
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
the servers wont show ): Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100the servers wont show ): Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:22 pm

hmmm.. Maybe ur firewall or antivirus is blocking the server. Turn ur Antivirus off And try again.
Back to top Go down
FatalError999
BANNED
BANNED
FatalError999

Male

Number of posts : 564
Total Coins Purchased : 3
Trial GM days : --
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:58 pm

i had the same problem. turn off firewall and antivirus. then it should work. well, then it worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
the servers wont show ): Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100the servers wont show ): Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 am

Don't turn them off. Go to your firewall's menu and add CTGunZ to your exceptions. Turning them off is stupid. You won't have protection while playing Gunz.
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
the servers wont show ): Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100the servers wont show ): Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 am

Don't use proxy programs, they may use the needed port.
Back to top Go down
Mathewpoke
Mathewpoke

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:36 pm

I did click allow on my firewall for ctgunz but the servers still wont show so i'll just try re- downloading again. the servers wont show ): 155826
Back to top Go down
kayjoa
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Mapper/GFX/Manager
kayjoa

Male

Number of posts : 197
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
the servers wont show ): Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100the servers wont show ): Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm

witch client number the new v2 with update ??
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 am

If you are using an older Client Version, then you will never see servers because we have blocked V1 and V1.2 as i remember.

Download: V2 Client.

If you have it already and having this problem, then:
1) Check if your AntiVirus/Firewall systems are not blocking CTGunZ from accessing the Network.
2) Try not using many network applications while CTGunZ is running.
3) Close any Proxy application [They are not allowed + they use a lot of important ports].

Hope it works so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the servers wont show ):   the servers wont show ): Empty

Back to top Go down

the servers wont show ):
Page 1 of 1