CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?

Go down 
+7
ProAim
Trivia
Sonji
Kaos
Snake
Dont.
Firewall
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Empty
PostSubject: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 am

Well, as I enter a room and I kill someone, the douche bag tries to kick me.
I enter a Duel Room, someone having a Streak, HE KICKS ME.
I enter a regular Deathmatch and I kill someone, HE KICKS ME.

I have hold my patience long enough to be nice, but this is the end of the line.
People are hating me for no reason, which is really pissing me the hell off.

So, stop this.

Last edited by Firewall on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dont.
BANNED
BANNED

Male

Number of posts : 831
Character : Dont And Aimless
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

I got 1 tip and im 100% sure its gonna work.

: -- ::

Dont beat them.
If u will? They kick u.

Thats the Naab Style of some players.

IMA PSYCO
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am

Nice advice I'll try it!!! Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? 924616 nj nj nj nj nj Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dont.
BANNED
BANNED

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 am

I know its sucky but its the truth
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Number of posts : 3572
Character : Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Now you know how i felt. Then i got GM and all problems went away xD

Tip: When u kill and they ask hp, even if your lb just say red, gf you nearly had me and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaos
BANNED
BANNED
Kaos

Male

Number of posts : 552
Character : Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? KaosTextcopy
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 pm

It happens to the best of us, that's how you know your good.
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Donor
Sonji

Male

Number of posts : 768
Character : Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? 332045e31070c3f_flip
Sonji

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 pm

I only get kicked by people who 1 vs 1 me >> xD
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 am

I see. Now I want to get GM even more Very Happy.

But my comp is gonna be sent back to Alternate AGAIN...
So I'll be VERY inactive because my bro needs his comp for Qualifying for the IJJI 4v4 Tournament.

My comp is gonna be sent back next week or so.. I'll be inactive for like 1 or maybe 2 weeks.

Don't pick a new GM till then. xD Very Happy.

@ Snake, ye, nice one, I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
Trivia
Trivia

Male

Number of posts : 466
Character : Gunn3r->iBeatEgoKidZ->H->X
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:09 am

if you got a score from 5/0 u automaticly get kicked..<.<
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Donor
Sonji

Male

Character : Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? 332045e31070c3f_flip
Sonji

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 am

Nope 13/0 u get kicked...tested n.n xD
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Character : Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 am

Well i got kicked from a duel when i wasn't GM with 60-0, i was so pissed.
Back to top Go down
ProAim
Head GM
Head GM
ProAim

Male

Number of posts : 1364
Trial GM days : --
Character : ProAim,NinaRox,Dialga
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Owned lol
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Atleast i can get 60 kills in a duel, nevermind 60-0. Unlike... you.
Back to top Go down
Dont.
BANNED
BANNED

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 am

:: that hurts::

Yeah when u get more than 20:0 DM ore Duel They WILL kick u...
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Donor
Sonji

Male

Sonji

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:22 am

mhm xD
Back to top Go down
FatalError999
BANNED
BANNED
FatalError999

Male

Number of posts : 564
Total Coins Purchased : 3
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:22 am

the problem is: they kick you bcus yyou are better.
the reason is: play a little bit nooblike. they kill you and you say: wow, nice kill or the ask you hp you say sth low, like yel or red.

the noobs just want to be as good as the pros. you have to give them the feeling.
then they wont kick you
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:35 am

Nice idea, but no. if I'd do that, I'll lose my skills. Just because they're jealous of them.
I'll perform your idea like once a day, but not all the time... I need to keep the skills that I have now, and I want to improve them.
Back to top Go down
FatalError999
BANNED
BANNED
FatalError999

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 am

it is just a little bit lying.
HP?
Yellow, your are good man.

( but you are full or lb (= )
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 am

I already told him that...
Back to top Go down
FatalError999
BANNED
BANNED
FatalError999

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 am

Pff, but I'm more nice.
No, not really.
Luv you :*
(:
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Donor
Sonji

Male

Sonji

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 am

eh x.x
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:23 am

Now it's like this:

''can gift me donater?''
''No.''

OMG KICK!!

Or ofc, just the normal way. I can't even get a Duel Streak without getting kicked when I even Join.
I'm going to try so hard to become a GM, I want it so bad (just like the others, but ye...). And I think I am going to start slowly to try to get Moderator on the Club Area. I'm thinking of making a whole Apply for it and sending that to kayjoa, Toffifee and Demantor. I'll never really Ego anymore. Only when I get kicked/ego'd for no reason/insulted for no reason. If they want respect out there, let those newgens that are just here for 2 months show it to me first.
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Donor
Sonji

Male

Sonji

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Newgens xD im a newgen xD

I got insulted by a oldgen for learning tbf in i*** Gunz at lv 13 and using it on him Its funny how people react to smallthings

Donater Thing
People ask all the time just say ''Go get rich''

Gm Thing

Gl xD
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Just say you will donate them in 5 months. If they don't speak to you.
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Donor
Sonji

Male

Sonji

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 pm

o.o Thats terrible in 5 months they actully exspect to get a donor
Just call them a noob and ego them and call them poor Sad

Its Fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?   Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room? Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting kicked for no reason out of like.. Every room?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next