CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz

Go down 
+2
Torrentspy
george fatogg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
george fatogg
Average Member
Average Member
george fatogg

Male

Number of posts : 293
Character : Lnokie
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Empty
PostSubject: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 am

Hello my user name = pro_girl3nl i have an idea how to get more ppl 2 play toffi-gunz////
if u still have all the e mails of ppl who loged in then send a messege 2 evryone saying toffi-gunz = back Smile hope u like it and btw torrent i know C# php , asm, ans flash and i cant be in the staff team ?
Back to top Go down
Torrentspy
Administrator
Administrator
Torrentspy

Male

Number of posts : 843
Character : Torrent_Spy
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 am

we sent E-mails to the forum users and told them about the new client, and that it is online^^
the other thing about ur asm, php, c# knowledge please apply, including ur apply with some work of asm,php,c#
or PM me
Back to top Go down
george fatogg
Average Member
Average Member
george fatogg

Male

Number of posts : 293
Character : Lnokie
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:29 am

torrent plz give me youre msn we can talk privetly online
Back to top Go down
Darkfire129
Event Winner
Darkfire129

Male

Number of posts : 103
Character : Darkfire129
Kasumi
Ayame
Solid_Zero
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue91 / 10091 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Either that or we develop a group specialized to advertising...im no admin,gm or anything...but i like to help with the server anyway possible... i just need a way to put it on Gaia and other site but not get banned...i was warned on gaia last time...xD
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Number of posts : 3572
Character : idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm

xD Yeah, try not to get banned lol, but any way, keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:45 am

Darkfire129 wrote:
Either that or we develop a group specialized to advertising...im no admin,gm or anything...but i like to help with the server anyway possible... i just need a way to put it on Gaia and other site but not get banned...i was warned on gaia last time...xD
if u get banned i could register for u again and give u my pw
i suck at advertising on forums <,<
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:11 am

About spamming other forums, this is really not good.. in some forums there are special sections for advertising, if some1 have an ideat o do, please, only write it in the correct sections Very Happy

i did not write any yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz   idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz Empty

Back to top Go down

idea how to get more ppl 2 play gunz
Page 1 of 1