CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Report Admin?, ya!

Go down 
+10
Evils_Master
Kaos
Trivia
JusticeX4
Ownshot
GunInstinct
Torrentspy
Snake
Tittenfee
TheGod
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Number of posts : 3572
Character : Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:14 pm

2 Then Very Happy But i heard more in chat box when i just randomly look. I havn't actually seen him in game yet cuz i not been on this past week, so i cannot comment on him.
Back to top Go down
Evils_Master
BANNED
BANNED

Female

Number of posts : 630
Character : Evils_Master , Evils_Angel , Evil_Sasuke , Black_Dragon

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:40 am

lols we can ban admin i didnt know that
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:51 am

... Wow ... Just wow....
Back to top Go down
livekill
livekill

Male

Number of posts : 3
Character : Noname
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: hackers   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:27 am

i have hackers mr sexy and johnnyers my acount johnnyers but he stole my acount
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:24 pm

livekill wrote:
i have hackers mr sexy and johnnyers my acount johnnyers but he stole my acount

Make a thread then...and show proof.

About your account, you need to speak to Deamntor, add his MSN: demantor@live.com and speak to him there.
Back to top Go down
Trivia
Trivia

Male

Number of posts : 466
Character : Gunn3r->iBeatEgoKidZ->H->X
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 am

1 Thing,is really Annonynig,And Pissing me Off!
Reporting Snake.

Reasons:
1.:Snake Always make New characters,With color names.Then Everybody spam with Hacker and report him in Forum!

2.:ProAim Makes an Event,Snake is coming,helping,and ruining the Event.if ProAim Say: Stop it,He doesnt Stop!.

3.: Snake never makes his own Events,He allways Ruin other Events!

4.:We just was in Race SuperMario3.ProAim Made that Event,And Snake Were in our team,and all time spammed with Uber Rockets,that we fall down and get laggy.
Then proaim suddenly Crashed.Snake Took event and lead it.i Dropped mines behind me,and O_owned Runned into them.He said "kick iAmABigCookie" becuase mines.in rules is no rule about "No Mining".Snake doesnt even said :Dont mime
Then he kicked me,and chnaged pass!No1 could join,becuase he didnt said pass....10 ppl were waiting to get in event.

5.:Still in SuperMario Race.Kaos lead event becuase proaim crashed.He asked "what was the points".it was O_owned 2p,iAmABigCookie 1p. ATTK.....Said: O_owned 3p,iAmABigCookie.
Only ATKK...Said,he had 3p.Suddenly,snake made him 3p!He had 2p!
Cheat more?
Only ATKK...said he got 3p and u believe him?

That was my Report,Becuase that 1 Thing,is pissing me off,He Ruin other´s Fun,Changed Event passes,Kick people,Ruin Events.

Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 20qj7zm

i had 1p too,Cheat more.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Actually Owned had 2p... i didn't make him have 3p...

And, if u block paths with your mines, so people can't pass, then you are cheating. And every1 said to kick you, so i did... THEN, the funny thing, i can't tell you the pass again, because i can't whisper you, and i told you your name was too long but i said u like it when people can't whisper, so that is your own fault. LOL

When i joined the event today...(Race) i didn't shoot people with rockets... i was shooting myself with them so i could fly to the finish. And after ProAim crashed, he started doing it too, but you said nothing to him? Guess you justing picking between your friends on who to report and who not to then.

And... I havn't made any event recently, because i HAVN'T been on lately... you know, college?... exactly. Cause i actually want to get somewhere in life, have a good education and a good job, instead of playing games for the rest of my life. At the age of 23, i am hoping to either be at university studying, or have finished uni and have a job... (Your age)

So back off please.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
ILoveSophi
ILoveSophi

Male

Number of posts : 68
Character : ILoveSophi
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue79 / 10079 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Well This Kinda Goes Back, But Why Would A Staff Want To Cheat, Or Hack, or Anything Else Against The Rules, To make Them just Get fired?
Back to top Go down
Toffifee
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Toffifee

Female

Number of posts : 301
Total Coins Purchased : xxxxx
Character : Toffifee
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 am

Snake is right.. ^^
x3'
Back to top Go down
Evils_Master
BANNED
BANNED

Female

Number of posts : 630
Character : Evils_Master , Evils_Angel , Evil_Sasuke , Black_Dragon

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 am

why do u think that ?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 am

Cause i am.
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 am

Snake wrote:
Actually Owned had 2p... i didn't make him have 3p...

And, if u block paths with your mines, so people can't pass, then you are cheating. And every1 said to kick you, so i did... THEN, the funny thing, i can't tell you the pass again, because i can't whisper you, and i told you your name was too long but i said u like it when people can't whisper, so that is your own fault. LOL

When i joined the event today...(Race) i didn't shoot people with rockets... i was shooting myself with them so i could fly to the finish. And after ProAim crashed, he started doing it too, but you said nothing to him? Guess you justing picking between your friends on who to report and who not to then.

And... I havn't made any event recently, because i HAVN'T been on lately... you know, college?... exactly. Cause i actually want to get somewhere in life, have a good education and a good job, instead of playing games for the rest of my life. At the age of 23, i am hoping to either be at university studying, or have finished uni and have a job... (Your age)

So back off please.

Enough said.

Cookie and you are both my friends but, you're right at this one : ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin?, ya!   Report Admin?, ya! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Admin?, ya!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2