CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

[TUT] How to make a simple signature

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey

Male

Number of posts : 11
Character : Noname
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
[TUT] How to make a simple signature Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[TUT] How to make a simple signature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

[TUT] How to make a simple signature Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] How to make a simple signature   [TUT] How to make a simple signature EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Full credit goes to smokey o.O..ME. (maybe this get stickied)

Ok I'm making this signature tutorial because I know when i first started i had a hell of a hard time figuring it out and actually making one look good. P.S. See that sexy thing under all my post? Thats called a signature. If you want to make a custom one yourself follow the tut and you will have success. (its up to you on how good it looks)

Kk First things first. You will need to download Photoshop cs3. Full versions reaching $1000 so use the 30 day free trial.
Photoshop CS3 30 Day free trial: http://www.download.com/Adobe-Photoshop-CS3-Extended/3000-2192_4-10011172.html

After downloading photoshop install it and set it up. use the default settings and you should be set. (Photoshop is a very complicated program but you'll get the hang of it by the time the trial runs out)

To create a signature you will first need to get a render and a fractal. A render is the main picture and a fractal is the background. To get these visit: http://planetrenders.net/
*You need to register to this website to be able to get the image in PNG form. (The best quality for siggy's)

Getting a render
First start off with getting a render. Click the "renders gallary" tab. There are hundreds of renders at this site. Scroll down the page and you will see anime renders, car renders, cartoon renders, etc. Flip through them and pick one you want. When you have chosen the image that you want click it twice and it should be big. If possible click it again until you cant click anymore. Right click the image and click "save as" save it to your desktop and where it says "save as type" click PNG. Save it.

Now you need a fractal for your render. Go back to the renders gallery main screen and click "Fractal Renders"

Getting a Fractal
Flip through the fractals given. Pick a fractal that u think will go good with your render. If you like you can mix fractals. When you find a fractal that you like repeat the same steps you did for the render. After these Steps are completed, Open up photoshop.

Working with photoshop
Ok now this is where it gets semi complicated. First click File, then New. For width put 350 and for height put 125. Click save and then there should be a white black rectangle. Go back to file and click open. Find your fractal that you saved to your Desktop and open it. Now there should be your white rectangle box and your fractal in a seperate box. To the left of your screen there should be a tool box. Near the top of that tool box there should be a move image tool. Click that tool and drag your render to the white rectangle box. X out the picture you uploaded from your desktop and look at your white box. Your fractal should be fitting it weird and not fully. Press ctrl+t and you will be able to crop your photo into the box. Crop your photo and then click on the move icon again. It will say do you want to apply your changes? and click apply if you do. Now upload your render and do the same thing. When you crop your render you might not want to cover your fractal. If you look at my sig half of my sig is the render and the other half is a fractal.

That is the way to create a simple signature. Photo shop has many features to make your sig look better but i wont explain all the features because that would take forever. If you make a good signature it is important to put your name on it so nobody rips it. Explore photoshop and have fun!

Yours Truly, Smokey
[TUT] How to make a simple signature Smokey
Back to top Go down
TheGod
Kore
Kore
TheGod

Male

Number of posts : 1194
Character : Demantor
God
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
[TUT] How to make a simple signature Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100[TUT] How to make a simple signature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] How to make a simple signature   [TUT] How to make a simple signature EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm

nice nice, ty^^
Back to top Go down
Snake
Retired Staff
Snake

Male

Number of posts : 3572
Character : [TUT] How to make a simple signature Snake11copy-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
[TUT] How to make a simple signature Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100[TUT] How to make a simple signature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] How to make a simple signature   [TUT] How to make a simple signature EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice. :p I will make one sometimes :O
Back to top Go down
Torrentspy
Administrator
Administrator
Torrentspy

Male

Number of posts : 843
Character : Torrent_Spy
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
[TUT] How to make a simple signature Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100[TUT] How to make a simple signature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] How to make a simple signature   [TUT] How to make a simple signature EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:04 am

hmmm ya I am gonna make one later^^
cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] How to make a simple signature   [TUT] How to make a simple signature Empty

Back to top Go down

[TUT] How to make a simple signature
Page 1 of 1