CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Really....you guys are worried about banning?

Go down 
+3
Firewall
FatalError999
Flowen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flowen
Average Member
Average Member
Flowen

Male

Number of posts : 235
Character : Really....you guys are worried about banning? Flowen-1
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Really....you guys are worried about banning? Empty
PostSubject: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 pm

WTF is wrong with you people....as soon as I got on today already I'm seeing Demantor talking about banning people. LOL instead of banning the remaining 14 members you have left on this server may I suggest you STOP worrying about retarded little things like glitching, spamming, and illegal characters and START worrying about how in the hell you're going to get your server back up to normal standards. I'm not saying CT is an awful server, because its quite the opposite, I love CT, its one of the few servers I've enjoyed playing in a long time *it even had my favorite level the church, whenever I got on for the first time and saw it I was shocked because I had not seen that level since LG Gunz* Anyways, seriously guys, CT is falling apart. You're probably thinking *WTF Flowen you've never done sht for CT Gunz* Actually Yes I have, I've made a video that I dedicated to CT and posted on youtube, I've sent CT's address to over 300 search engines, also whenever I get on ijji I'm sure to spread the word of CT as well. With all that said and done I wonder what you're going to start doing to fix this issue or maybe I have it wrong, maybe the owners have another intention in mind, who knows maybe they like the server with only 14 members I dunno, but I do know that this forum is open to the community of CT Gunz and I also know that I may voice my opinion here and guess what? That's exactly what I'm going to do, anyone who disagrees with what I'm saying better have a good damn reason or you better be Demantor because I already know he's going to say something. Remember one thing 200 Players > 14 Players
Back to top Go down
FatalError999
BANNED
BANNED
FatalError999

Male

Number of posts : 564
Total Coins Purchased : 3
Trial GM days : --
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 pm

100% Right.!
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Ulimate Member
Ulimate Member
Firewall

Male

Number of posts : 1514
Total Coins Purchased : 100
Character : Jason/Ryozimukaru/Interceptor/Firewall
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 am

Flowen, you're fucking right ONCE AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:28 am

i think their goal was 100 ppl but they'll never reach it that way
but since i left gunz i dont care anymore
cant wait for gz 2!
but yeah the server is dying, 14 ppl per day is too few. when i still was gm there always were more than 30 ppl online (broken english i know <.<)

to stay lame: youre so right!
Back to top Go down
Torrentspy
Administrator
Administrator
Torrentspy

Male

Number of posts : 843
Character : Torrent_Spy
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 am

ur right lmao ;P
Back to top Go down
ProAim
Head GM
Head GM
ProAim

Male

Number of posts : 1364
Trial GM days : --
Character : ProAim,NinaRox,Dialga
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 pm

ur right
Back to top Go down
Toffifee
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Mapper/GFX/Manager
Toffifee

Female

Number of posts : 301
Total Coins Purchased : xxxxx
Character : Toffifee
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Really....you guys are worried about banning? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Really....you guys are worried about banning? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am

oh ye you're right
i think at about january i will leave gunz because gunz has become boring!
i alrdy "left" because i have done nothing last months!
=O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really....you guys are worried about banning?   Really....you guys are worried about banning? Empty

Back to top Go down

Really....you guys are worried about banning?
Page 1 of 1