CT GunZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CT GunZ Server

CT GunZ EN-Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ger Forums  GunZ Register  Server  VOTE please  Be Donator  Download CTGunZ  Log inLog in  

Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKiller
GM
GM
DarkKiller

Male

Number of posts : 149
Trial GM days : --
Character : Darkkiller
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-07

Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Empty
PostSubject: Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1)   Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm

For Fourms Moderator "If this is allowed if not delete!"
Name:
What is your experiences:
Any websites you coded/made:
What can you do for CTGunz:
How active are you:
Would you listen: (Now many of you are thinking "hehe ill just say yes and screw ctgunz u) WRONG, as i hope the managers would get more indepeth before they trusted someone for the fourms.
Can you be trusted:
End.
GM Application: (Currently Closed)
Name:
Local Times: Example. EST
How active are you:
Do you have respect in game: (Pretty important, cause u could be horrible for all we no, so if ur respected then less doubts.)
What could you do for the server of CTGunz:
How well are you trusted: (This means can you be trusted with GM, or would u get fired the next 3 mins?Most people are dumb and go power crazy with the Ban.Dont do that cause you will probably find your self BANNED"
What experiences Do you have?
How long will you be active?
Are you friendly?
What is your temper? Is it short or high? Can you answer questions or blow it off and send them to another GM?
Would you be in lobby to answer questions, Go ingames to look for hackers or would you just play all day?
The End.

Gm's Managers, Admins which ever, if you dont want this then you can delete, you may add to this, you may edit this, I figured i'd make 1 sence CTGunz didnt have 1, i came up with this like a min ago so here it is. Have fun.
Dev. App: Currently Open
GM. App: Closed.
Donator App: Open So why not donate today Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Affraid .
+ you get cool features, you can get donator items and you get a yellow name, i mean who wouldnt want a yellow name Very Happy.

DarkKiller.
Back to top Go down
Tittenfee
Retired Staff
Tittenfee

Warnings : 2.99
Male

Number of posts : 2522
Character : Tittenfee, _NPC_
GunZ Exp (nub/pro) :
Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1)   Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

gj but as u can see the apply section is locked
which means we dont need more staff members and applies
i will move this to the basket until the section will be reopened
Back to top Go down

Application Forms. (Sence ctgunz didnt have 1)
Page 1 of 1